Registration is closed (for those receiving funding, please fill out the needed forms).
[The 2017 Upstate Number Theory Conference will be held at Binghamton University]
- George Boxer, Harvard University
- Chantal David, Concordia University
- Dorian Goldfeld, Columbia University
- Chris Hall, University of Wyoming
- Jennifer Park, McGill University
- Kartik Prasanna, University of Michigan
- Shrenik Shah, Columbia University
- Xiaoheng Wang, Princeton University
Parking: For directions to campus, try Google Maps (Malott Hall). For parking on Friday afternoon, there is a parking garage one block south of Malott Hall with entrances on Campus Road and Hoy Road. On the Google map, the parking garage is located between two green patches (Hoy Field and Schoellkopf Field) and will appear if you zoom in a little. Also about a half mile east of Malott Hall, at the intersection of Tower road and Judd Falls road, there is a metered lot.
Visitors may park in most spots on campus on the weekend with no permit, in particular in the area around Malott Hall. Be careful of the areas marked with a moon: these are restricted at all times.
Organizing committee: Alexander Borisov, Binghamton University; C. Douglas Haessig, University of Rochester; Joseph Hundley, SUNY at Buffalo; James Ricci, Daemen College; Nicolas Templier, Cornell University; David Zywina, Cornell University.