Lionel Levine's Talks
- Circles in the sand, Harvard random matrix and statistical physics seminar, April 2015
- ICERM workshop on limit shapes, April 2015
- Seminar on Stochastic Processes, April 2015
- University of Colorado, Boulder algebraic Lie theory seminar, March 2015
- Triangle Lectures in Combinatorics, University of North Carolina, Feb. 2015
- Tufts mathematics colloquium, Dec. 2014
- IMPA Workshop on First-Passage Percolation, Cabo Frio, Brazil, Nov. 2014
- Wits University, South Africa, probability seminar (via Skype), July 2014.
- CIRM Conference on Random Media, Marseille, France, June 2-6, 2014.
- MIT probability seminar, May 2014.
- Georgia Tech stochastic seminar, April 2014.
- NYU probability and mathematical physics seminar, April 2014.
- Santa Fe Institute seminar, April 2014.
- University of Arizona mathematics colloquium, April 2014.
- Cornell probability and computer science theory (joint seminar), March 2014.
- University of Pennsylvania combinatorics and probability seminar, November 12, 2013.
- CRM-ISM probability seminar, Montreal, October 24, 2013.
- Midwest Probability Colloquium, October 10-12, 2013.
- Mathematical Congress of the Americas, special session on applied combinatorics, Guanajuato, Mexico, August 5, 2013.
- PROMYS 25th summer celebration, Boston University, July 6, 2013.
- University of Chicago probability and statistical physics seminar, May 24, 2013.
- Cornell applied mathematics colloquium, January 25, 2013.
- Weizmann Institute geometric functional analysis and probability seminar, December 19, 2012.
- Tel Aviv University mathematics colloquium, December 17, 2012.
- Cornell discrete geometry and combinatorics seminar, September 24, 2012.
- Microsoft Research theory seminar, Redmond, WA, July 23, 2012.
- University of Connecticut mathematics colloquium, April 12, 2012.
- MIT combinatorics seminar, April 11, 2012.
- Berkeley probability seminar, February 1, 2012.
- MSRI random spatial processes seminar, January 31, 2012.
- Harry Kesten's 80th birthday conference, November 20, 2011.
- UC San Diego probability seminar, November 10, 2011.
- Stanford probability and applied math seminars, November 9, 2011.
- Abelian networks, Berkeley combinatorics seminar, November 7, 2011.
- University of Michigan combinatorics seminar, October 22, 2011.
- Computational Research in Boston and Beyond, October 7, 2011.
Probability Conference, Duke University, May 16-17, 2011.
- Logarithmic fluctuations from circularity, AMS Eastern sectional meeting, special session on random processes, April 9, 2011.
- MSRI workshop on free boundary problems, March 11, 2011.
- MIT combinatorics seminar, March 2, 2011.
- Harvard probability and random matrix seminar, February 17, 2011.
- University of British Columbia probability seminar, January 14, 2011.
- University of British Columbia colloquium, January 13, 2011.
- University of Michigan statistics seminar, December 7, 2010.
- University of Minnesota probability seminar, December 3, 2010.
- University of Michigan combinatorics seminar, October 1, 2010.
- Cornell probability seminar, September 20, 2010.
- An algebraic analogue of a formula of Knuth, FPSAC, San Francisco, August 6, 2010.
- Microsoft Research, Redmond, WA, April 22, 2010.
- IMPA, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, February 10, 2010.
- Growth rates and explosions in sandiles, University of Washington / PIMS mathematics colloquium, January 29, 2010.
- UPenn combinatorics and probability seminar, November 17, 2009.
- Brown discrete math seminar, November 10, 2009.
- Séminaire de combinatoire et d'informatique mathématique du LaCIM, Montreal, October 16, 2009.
- Abelian distributed processors, Dartmouth Computer Science Colloquium, October 7, 2009.
- Growth rates and explosions in sandpiles, 27th Brazilian Colloquium of Mathematics, Rio de Janeiro, July 2009.
- Chip-firing and a
devil's staircase, FPSAC, Hagenberg, Austria, July 2009.
- Obstacle problems and
lattice growth models, KTH Stockholm, June 2009.
- CRM Workshop on New
Directions in Random Spatial Processes, Montreal, May 2009.
- NYU Probability Seminar, April 10, 2009.
aggregation, Toronto Probability Seminar, March 30, 2009.
- Growth rates and explosions
in sandpiles, MIT Combinatorics Seminar, March 18, 2009.
- Microsoft Research, Redmond, WA, October 2008.
- Chip-firing and a
devil's staircase, AMS Western Sectional Meeting, Vancouver, October
- CRM Workshop on Laplacian Growth and Related Topics,
Montreal, August 2008.
- Chip-Firing and Rotor-Routing
on Z^d and on Trees, FPSAC, Valparaiso, Chile, June 23, 2008.
- "Random Interactions" Seminar, Tata Institute for Fundamental
Research, Mumbai, India, April 9, 2008.
- Brown "Xtreme Geometry" Seminar, February 21, 2008.
- Free boundary
problems arising from combinatorial and probabilistic growth
models, MIT PDE Seminar, February 15, 2008.
- The limiting
shape of internal DLA with multiple sources, Microsoft Research,
January 30, 2008.
- The limiting shape of
internal DLA with multiple sources, VU Amsterdam, January 23, 2008.
- Internal diffusion-limited
erosion, EURANDOM, Eindhoven,
Netherlands, January 18, 2008.
- Scaling limits for
internal aggregation models with multiple sources, Berkeley
Probability Seminar, November 14, 2007.
- Chip-firing and
rotor-routing on trees, MIT Combinatorics Seminar,
November 2, 2007.
- Scaling limits for
internal aggregation models with multiple sources,
International Symposium on Stochastic Analysis on Large Scale Interacting
Systems, Fukuoka, Japan, October 25, 2007.
- Free boundary problems arising
from combinatorial and
probabilistic growth models, Berkeley Student PDE Seminar, October 19,
- Chip-firing and
rotor-routing on trees, Texas A&M Algebra and
Combinatorics Seminar, October 8, 2007.
- The sandpile group of a
tree, Workshop on Sandpile Models and Related Fields,
Eindhoven, Netherlands, September 11, 2007.
- The scaling limit of
Diaconis-Fulton addition, Microsoft
Research, August 31, 2007.
<-- Back to Lionel Levine's Home Page