We wish to thank the participants for making the Topology Festival a success.
The 47th annual Cornell Topology Festival was attended by 71 mathematicians. The program featured ten one-hour talks, a table for preprints, and much opportunity for conversation. Two introductory workshops and a panel discussion focused on the area of rigidity.
Social activities included an opening reception, a banquet at Zaza's Cucina, two working luncheons, and a picnic. Travel grants were available to young mathematicians, women and minorities, and a significant number took advantage of these.
- Pierre-Emmanuel Caprace, University of Louvain
- Benson Farb, University of Chicago
- Tom Farrell, Binghamton University
- Cameron Gordon, University of Texas
- Bruce Kleiner, Courant Institute
- Seonhee Lim, Cornell University
- Robert MacPherson, Institute for Advanced Study
- Kasra Rafi, University of Chicago
- Bertrand Rémy, University of Lyon
- Anna Wienhard, Princeton University