The 52nd Topology Festival is being planned for May 13–15, 2016. There will be a concentration of talks in topological combinatorics. The meeting will start at 11:30am on May 13th with two introductory lectures, followed at 4:30pm by the first plenary talk. There will be a table for preprints, a banquet, a picnic, a panel discussion on recent advances in the field, and much opportunity for conversation. The final talk will end at 4:30pm on May 15th.
For advice on sources of child care and other types of family care during the conference, please e-mail email@example.com.
- Karim Adiprasito, Hebrew University
- Laura Anderson, Binghamton University
- Anders Björner, Royal Institute of Technology (KTH)
- Florian Frick, Cornell University
- Patricia Hersh, North Carolina State University
- Matthew Kahle, Ohio State University
- Greg Kuperberg, University of California at Davis
- Ciprian Manolescu, University of California at Los Angeles
- Emmy Murphy, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Bena Tshishiku, Stanford University
- Günter M. Ziegler, Freie Universität Berlin
The Topology Festival gratefully acknowledges the continuous support of the National Science Foundation since the Festival’s inception. Special thanks to Acme Klein Bottle, purveyors of “the finest closed, non-orientable, boundary-free manifolds sold anywhere in our three spatial dimensions,” for donating a prize every year for many years.