We wish to thank the participants for making the 50th Cornell Topology Festival and the Thurston conference a success. Planning is underway for the 2015 Topology Festival. Check back in late January / early February for more information and to register for the conference.
Conference activities will include a public lecture by Cliff Stoll of Acme Klein Bottles on May 9th.
- Mladen Bestvina, University of Utah
- Matthew Strom Borman, Stanford University
- Cornelia Drutu, Oxford University
- Talia Fernos, University of North Carolina Greensboro
- Koji Fujiwara, Kyoto University
- Bob Gilman, Stevens Institute
- John Hubbard, Cornell University
- Denis Osin, Vanderbilt University
- Ori Parzanchevski, Princeton University
- Ana Rita Pires, Fordham University
The Topology Festival gratefully acknowledges the continuous support of the National Science Foundation since the Festival’s inception. Special thanks to Acme Klein Bottle, purveyors of “the finest closed, non-orientable, boundary-free manifolds sold anywhere in our three spatial dimensions,” for donating a prize every year for the past twelve years.