We wish to thank the participants for making the 51st Cornell Topology Festival a success. We hope you will enjoy our photo collection.
- Mladen Bestvina, University of Utah
- Matthew Strom Borman, Stanford University and the Institute for Advanced Study
- Cornelia Drutu, Oxford University
- Talia Fernos, University of North Carolina Greensboro
- Koji Fujiwara, Kyoto University
- Bob Gilman, Stevens Institute
- John Hubbard, Cornell University
- Denis Osin, Vanderbilt University
- Ori Parzanchevski, Princeton University and the Institute for Advanced Study
- Ana Rita Pires, Fordham University
There was also a public lecture by Cliff Stoll of Acme Klein Bottles on May 9th.
The Topology Festival gratefully acknowledges the continuous support of the National Science Foundation since the Festival’s inception. Special thanks to Acme Klein Bottle, purveyors of “the finest closed, non-orientable, boundary-free manifolds sold anywhere in our three spatial dimensions,” for donating a prize every year for many years.