The Mathematics Department offers a rich variety of courses in analysis, algebra, combinatorics, topology, geometry, probability, statistics, and logic. Members of the department are available to discuss with students the appropriate course for their levels of ability and interest. Students are encouraged to avail themselves of this advice.
Academic Support for Mathematics Students (PDF) — Don't wait until the end of the semester to ask for help!
Course Descriptions and Numbering System
- Lower-Level Courses for Freshmen and Sophomores
- Upper-Level Courses for Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors
- Mathematics for Secondary School Teachers (MATH 5080)
- Course Numbering System
Credit and Placement
- Advanced Placement for Calculus
- Transferring Credit from Another Institution
- First Steps in Mathematics (an advising guide)
- Is There Life After Calculus? (an advising guide)
Fall 2017 Classes
Spring 2018 Classes
- Add/Drop Calendar and Enrollment Information
- Spring 2018 Class Roster
- Spring 2018 Graduate Courses
- Textbook List
Summer Session 2018
We expect to offer MATH 1110, 1910, 1920, 2930, and 2940 during the 2018 Summer Session.